NUMBER OF OPENINGS: 5
LOCATION: 1231 Greenway Dr, Ste 105, Irving, Texas 75038
- Develop, create and modify Salesforce applications using Salesforce development technologies.
- Implement and Develop Salesforce based software applications using latest Salesforce development methodologies.
- Design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency using Salesforce and CRM technologies.
- Utilize Force.com API, Visualforce, Apex, Triggers, Batch Apex and other Salesforce based technologies to develop Salesforce Applications.
- Work under supervision. Travel and/or Relocation to unanticipated Client sites throughout USA is required.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science/ IT/ Engineering (Any)/ Technology/Business or related field plus Six (6) months of experience in the job offered or an IT Consultant or IT Analyst or Developer or Programmer or IT Engineer or closely related field. Employer also accepts Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ IT/ Engineering (Any)/ Technology/Business or closely related field plus five years of progressive work experience in related field.
- Experience should include SIX (6) months of working with Salesforce.
- Travel and/or relocation to unanticipated client sites throughout USA is required.