NUMBER OF OPENINGS: 5
LOCATION: 1231 Greenway Dr, Ste 105, Irving, Texas 75038
- Provide day to day global operational activities for Storage and Backup/Recovery teams including SAN and NAS infrastructure.
- Perform capacity management of data protection services environment and ensure backup jobs run at their scheduled times.
- Coordinate hardware replacements with external vendors Perform disk, nodes, code upgrades on a regular basis.
- Perform Pre-Upgrade Health checks to avoid any potential adverse effects from upgrades.
- Perform hardware and performance monitoring and maintenance.
- Assist in Datacenter consolidation efforts.
- Configure and troubleshoot issues with storage arrays.
- Provisioning on windows and Unix servers, cluster servers and VMware
- Work under supervision. Travel And/Or Relocation to unanticipated client sites is required.
- Master’s degree in Computers/ IT/ Science/ Engineering/ Business or closely related field. The employer also accepts a Bachelor’s degree in Computers/ IT/ Science/ Engineering, Business or closely related field. Plus 5 years of progressive work experience in a related field.
- 6 months Experience as an IT Consultant or Systems Administrator, Storage Admin, Backup Admin, VMWare Admin, Analyst or a very closely related field.
- Experience of six months should include working with SAN and NAS technologies.
- Travel and/ or relocation to unanticipated client sites throughout the USA is required.