NUMBER OF OPENINGS: 5
LOCATION: 1231 Greenway Dr, Ste 105, Irving, Texas 75038
- Develop, create, and modify Salesforce applications using Salesforce development technologies.
- Implement and Develop Salesforce based software applications using latest Salesforce development methodologies.
- Design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency using Salesforce and CRM technologies.
- Utilize Force.com API, Visualforce, Apex, Triggers, Batch Apex, and other Salesforce based technologies to develop Salesforce Applications.
- Work under supervision.
- Travel and/or Relocation to unanticipated Client sites throughout USA is required.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science/ IT/ Engineering (Any)/ Technology/ Business or closely related field with 6 (Six) months of experience in the job offered or as an IT Consultant or IT Analyst or Developer or Programmer or IT Engineer or closely related field.
- Employer also accepts Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ IT/ Engineering (Any)/ Technology/ Business or closely related field plus 5 (five) years of progressive work experience in related field.
- Experience should include SIX (6) months of working with Salesforce.
- Travel And/or Relocation to Unanticipated Client Sites Throughout USA is required.