NUMBER OF OPENINGS: 5
LOCATION: 1231 Greenway Dr, Ste 105, Irving, Texas 75038
- Integration/Continuous Delivery application build and deployment pipelines with GIT, Jenkins, BitBucket and SVN.
- Design and Develop the test automation to validate the builds in the CI/CD pipeline.
- Designing, building and, managing large scale infrastructure in AWS and Azure, including, leveraging one or more coding languages for deploying infrastructure as code to improve the availability, scalability, and efficiency of platforms.
- Troubleshoot configuration issues, applying patches, kernel upgrades, package management, diagnosing resource utilization and file system issues and work with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef and Puppet.
- Work under supervision. Travel And/Or Relocation to unanticipated client sites is required.
- Master’s degree in Computers/IT /Engineering (Any)/Science/ Business or related field with 6 (Six) months of experience in the job offered or as an IT Consultant or IT Analyst or Developer or Programmer or IT Engineer or closely related field. Employer also accepts Bachelor’s degree in Computers/ IT/ Engineering (Any)/Science/ Business or related field plus 5 years of progressive work experience in related field.
- Experience should include 6 (Six) months of working with DevOps Tools is required.
- Travel and/or relocation to unanticipated client sites is required.