NUMBER OF OPENINGS: 5
LOCATION: 1231 Greenway Dr, Ste 105, Irving, Texas 75038
- Provide day to day global operational activities for Storage and Backup/Recovery teams including SAN and NAS infrastructure.
- Perform capacity management of data protection services environment and ensure backup jobs run at their scheduled times.
- Coordinate hardware replacements with external vendors Perform disk, nodes, code upgrades on regular basis Perform Pre-Upgrade Health checks to avoid any potential adverse effects from upgrades.
- Perform hardware and performance monitoring and maintenance.
- Assist in Datacenter consolidation efforts. Configure and troubleshoot issues with Storage arrays.
- Provisioning on Windows and Unix servers, Cluster servers, and VMware.
- Work under supervision.
- Travel And /Or Relocation to unanticipated client sites is required.
- Master’s degree in Computers / IT / Engineering / Science / Business or related field with 6(six) months of experience in the job offered or as an IT Consultant or IT Analyst or Developer or Programmer or Systems Administrator or closely related field. Employer also accepts Bachelor’s degree in Computers / It / Engineering / Science / Business or related field plus 5 years of progressive work experience in related field
- Experience should include 6 (six) months of working as an IT Consultant or Systems Administrator, Storage Admin, Backup Admin, Vmware Admin, Analyst or a very closely related field.
- experience of six months should include working with San and Nas Technologies.
- Travel And / Or relocation to unanticipated client sites throughout USA is required.